§ 1. INTRODUCTION
1. This regiment defines the terms and conditions of the reservations of Silesia Apartments in Katowice.
2. Silesia Apartments crew will be higly grateful for respecting these terms and conditions in order to provide peace, comfort and safety for all of our guests.
§ 2. TERMS OF LEASE
1. The price of lease includes all the taxes and additional costs ie. gas, power, water and the service of cleaning.
2. The apartment equipment includes bedsheets and towels - 1 set per person.
3. In the case of staying time is shorter than 7 days addictional cleaning and changing bedsheets and towels is possible with the cost of 50zł/ person.
4. When the staying time is longer than 7 days apartment is cleaned without the addictional payment.
5. Maxiumum 3 people can stay in the apartment.
6. There might be available a parking spot in the front of the building. The Silesia Apartaments crew is not holding the responsability for a lack of free parking spots, any damages or a steal of the tenant's car.
§ 3. RESERVATION
1. In order to make a reservation you must fill in the questionnaire on our website: www.apartamenty.silesia.pl or call us: 600 537 889 (we accept text messages)
§ 4. ARRIVAL, PAYMENT AND KEYS
1. The hotel night is from 12.00 to 10.00 am.
2. The check in is possible at 12.0018.00. There is a option of checking in between18.00 and 20.00 it requires an additional payment of 50zł. In that case telephone contact is necessary.
3. When the guest cannot arrive at the appointed time it is required to inform the crew by the phone. In case of not informing our crew about this fact we can cancel the reservation.
4. During the checki in procedure we require the ID document with the picture and the payment of total cost plus 500zł of safety deposit. The deposit will be return during the check out. It is a preservation in case of possible demages described in § 6 p.6.
§ 5. CANCELLING THE RESERVATION AND REDUCING TIME OF STAY
1. You may cancel your reservation up to 3 days before planned arrival. Your prepayment will be returned to your bank account.
If the cancelling is later than 3 days before planned arrival your prepayment will not be returned.
2. The Silesia Apartments crew is not obliged to return the money for the untapped days (in ase of earlier departure of a tenant).
§ 6. GUEST'S OBLIGATIONS
1. The tenant is obliged to use the Silesia Apartments only for housing purposes and cannot make the apartment accesible for other people.
2. There can be maximum 3 people in the apartment.
3. The tenant is obliged to respect the rules of the friendly neighbourhood. In case of braking these rules the Silesia Apartments crew can annul the contract without return of costs.
4. The tenant must keep the apartment in such condition as at the beginning of stay. Rearranging the furniture or the TV equippent is forbiden.
5. The curfew is from 22.00 till 6.00 am.
6. The tenant holds the responsibility for any kind of damages of the apartment equipment which happens during his stay.
7. In case of any damage the tennant must inform about it by the phone: 600 537 889
8. The Tennant is resposible for the keys in case of loosing them he must pay for the new ones.
9. Due to safety matters it is absolutely forbidden to smoke, light the candles, use any electrical devices other that the ones from the equipments (apart from notebooks, shavers).
10. Smoking in the apartment costs 500zł of fine!
11. We do not accept animals
12. We don't allow to organize any parties. In case of braking this rule the Tennant is oblige to pay 1000 zł fine.
§ 7. KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD
Kid under 3 years old can stay in apartment for free, provided that the child is sleeping with an adult or in it's own bed, which does not require seperate bedsheets or towels.
§ 8. HIGER POWER
1. In case when something unexpected occurs the Silesia Apartments crew can annulate the reservation. When this situation happens all the prepayment will be returned to the bank account of the guest.
§ 9. COMPLAINS
1. The tennat has right to lodge a complaint within 14 days at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The complains will be consider within 14 days, the Tennant will be informed by mail.
§ 10. FINAL THOUGHTS
1. We do hope that you will be pleased by our service and we will be happy to have you again.